Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Job that Everyone Wants.

In our World today, there are actual "James Bonds" that go undercover and blow illegal operations wide open. After i did my research I've come to the conclusion that i wouldnt want to be a "James Bond". These people are constantly on the move, constantly risking their lives as well as their careers, and on top of that, it eliminates any chance of a family. No wife, no kids, no relatives...nothing.

The next James Bond movie that you watch, ask yourself, how happy is he really? How happy would you be if you knew you'd never have kids or a wife? That if your mother passed away it could take months for you to find out.

Would you want to be a spy? Maybe alot of these cool jobs we see in the movies probably aren't so fun to actually live with? Is it worth it?

1 comment:

Thomas R said...

I would want to be a spy to a certain extent, I don't think that I would be able to live the life of solitude that spy's have to go through. But I would love to go on secret missions, going undercover to find out information, blowing up stuff and killing bad guys. But I don't think it would be worth it, unless you have no family and no desire to have kids.