Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Make Your Wish

The non-profit organization "Make a Wish Foundation" is an organization that raises money to give children with a terminal disease one last wish before they pass away. This organization has been established for about a decade now and has been proven extremely successfull.

Since my blog is about death... if you had one last wish to make before you die in the next six months, what would your wish be?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I would wish that my family would be healthy and live a long life. If I wouldn't be able to live a long healthy life, I would definitely want my loved ones too. I love my family so much and wish them the best now, even though I don't have an illness. If I wouldnt be able to live my life, I would want someone else to do it for me.

Anonymous said...

Alright, so I know I’m only 16. But what I would want is something that cannot be bought. I honestly think that I would want to be a mother if I only had 6 months to live. Let’s pretend for a second that the child would magically disappear once I had passed. But I think one thing that I would want in this life before my death would be to experience the unconditional love between a child and their mother. I feel extreme anguish for those who are barren or simply never had the opportunity be a mom. I think that it would be one of the most rewarding and proud moments in my life and I would never want to go through life without experiencing it.