Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Your "Bucket List"

Last week i watched The Bucket List for the first time. This movie starred Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The plot thickens when both are diognosed with terminally ill diseases. But thanks to Nicholson's characters wealth, they are able to live out all their dreams as young adults (Racing muscle cars, skydiving, mountain climbing, hunting in the African plains, and climbing egyptian pyramids).

The recent news caused them to finally act to achieve their life goals and hopes, hence the name, the bucket list. All things were to be done before they did in fact "kicked the bucket".

If you were to create a bucket list, what would be the top five things to finally accomplish? And why did you choose these activities? It can be anything, no matter the cost.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

The Bucket List is a really good movie that makes you realize the importance of life and how we should try ot live each day to the fullest. If I were to make a bucket list, then I would want to go sky diving. I would also want to travel the world and be able to experience different cultures and religions. I've always wanted wanted to learn to play an instrument, so that would be something to do before I die. I haven't really thought of five things that I would want to do before I die. But I thought it was weird that this blog was posted at 9:11 and I thought you should know.

Saad said...

My bucket list huh?This really makes me think.First what i believe all people wish to achieve would be to fall in love with my soul mate ( if their is such a thing).Second i would want to visit Luxembourg, to see what they spend all of their emense wealth on.Thirdly, i would want to drive on the autobahn and go really fast.Second to last i would want to create a chairety that benefits all people in need.Finally i would want to fly in a concord to the edge of earths limits.

Thomas R said...

My bucket list would have a-lot of things that the movie had but more. I would want to go skydiving, mountain climbing, going to Egypt, racing muscle cars and dine at exotic restaurants. But I definitely have to fly around the world, that would be most important. I like to learn about different cultures and such.

Jared said...

I would have to say that the top 5 things that I would like to complete before I die (assuming I have all this wealth) would be (in no particular order) skydiving,travel to Italy, travel to Israel, go on a surfing trip, and camp in the Rockies. I chose these things because unlike driving a sports car or dating a celebrity, these things would help me to enjoy and see the beauty in my life. By traveling I will learn about where my family comes from and be able to understand who I truly am.

Johnny said...

If I ever had to create a bucket list, I would probably go insane! I haven't even done 10 % of the goals that I have set in my life. But there would be a few that would top my list. Traveling nomadically throughout the world, with out a itinerary. Find myself a plane that I can fly so that I can travel much easier. Donate the abused women and children around the world. Travel through Africa with my whole family. And last I would go clubbing for the last time in Greece.