I have a step sister who works at a strip club. No, she's not a stripper but since she works in that environment much of my family treats her as if she was one.
I've always been under the impression that a person should do what they must in order to make a living, to be happy. Yes, I'm sure she could sit behind a desk at some law office making similar money, but she chose a strip club. Why? I don't know.
If working in that environment makes her happy and get food on her table, then i don't see why all the ruckis. Does it really matter where a person works as long as they're making enough money to support themselves and their hobbies, anywhere from a school teacher to a stripper?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do not believe that it should matter where you work, as long as you are happy and make enough money to support your needs. There should be no problems with your step sister working at a strip club. If that's what she is happy doing and makes the kind of money she needs, why not work there. Maybe putting yourself all over perverted, horny men isnt really worth the money, but you did mention she is not a stripper. I think there is nothing wrong with her choice of a job and she should be looked at no differently for it.
If you truly believe that a person is happy doing what he or she pleases then why would you need to clarify that she is not a stripper? Just saying that she works at a strip club would be enough to state your argument. Just in like the comment above they say that it's ok that she works there because she is not a stripper anyway. Then what if she was? Wouldn't it be ok anyway?
Post a Comment